Wander the West - East?

Would love to, but since you are about 2000mi away, not gonna happen. I'm not sure how many here are east of the Mississippi even. A few in the midwest and 1 or 2 in FL I think. Have fun, send pics (I miss the outer banks).

Planning a quick trip to Carolina Beach this weekend. Any Body Close to here want to join ?

Hi Mike,

I moved from Montana to the seacoast area of New Hampshire a year ago. Haven't taken my Granby out yet, but am about settled in enough to do so. Lots of areas that seem likely for camping trips. Let me know if you're ever up this way. Would be great to find some more FWC folks back east.

--KngBee

Would love to join you, but stuck up here in New England in the middle of a SWAIN storm (Snow/Rain/Crud)

OK Jay, rub it in, it's 20 degrees here and snowing, but I'll think about you next summer when it's 80 here and 110 in your area.

High of 10 here in NW Montana today, forecast low of -5 and snow tonight and you'll still never get me to move back to CA. I spent my first 50 years there but no more.

Back
Top Bottom