Want to buy 8' NCO in the Northwest

Bos_Trok

Advanced Member
I didn't see a specific wanted section, so please excuse me if this isn't the right place.

I am looking for a 8' NCO. Have struck out with a few so far. Looking for something that isn't rotting away. I will feel under the back side of the upper half and if its crusty and falling apart, I am not interested.

Year does not matter, appliances do not matter, just looking for solid camper. I can travel to pick up the right one as well. Has to be 8'

Thanks for your time. PM, or email jeyb.ebay@gmail.com

Teknomad said:
I documented all the rot I found on my camper after I purchased it. It could give you some insight into more locations to check out.

antonsicon.com

Thanks for putting the time in to create this site! I have been there many times, and I still refer back to it. It is a real treat to see such detailed documentation!

It's unfortunate that these campers hide their secrets so well to the casual observer. Folks think that if water isn't dripping on their heads, then all is fine!

If you're on Facebook, there's a group called "Alaskan Camper Club". People regularly post campers for sale, and many are in the PNW. Also lots of related info.

Dr.Science said:
If you're on Facebook, there's a group called "Alaskan Camper Club". People regularly post campers for sale, and many are in the PNW. Also lots of related info.
Thanks Dr. I found that one and "All Things Alaskan Camper" as well.

I have always liked old, hard to find stuff, so I try and branch out in as many possible directions in a search. Have plans to take a trip to look at another one this Thursday, fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom