Want to install sink in my FWC Hawk

ThinAir

Advanced Member
I've purchased a modified shell unit with a dinette and setee, I'll be adding my own gallery that will include a sink with a shurflo pump and faucet. I'm shopping sinks and would like to know if there is any benefit of going with the smaller (and harder to find) 2" drain vs the std household 3" drain basket size?

Need to know a good solution for the drain and where it exits the camper. Parts I'd need to accomplish that exit from the camper.

Thanks, Brian

I've purchased a modified shell unit with a dinette and setee, I'll be adding my own gallery that will include a sink with a shurflo pump and faucet. I'm shopping sinks and would like to know if there is any benefit of going with the smaller (and harder to find) 2" drain vs the std household 3" drain basket size?

Need to know a good solution for the drain and where it exits the camper. Parts I'd need to accomplish that exit from the camper.

Thanks, Brian

It's just a bar sink drain. They have them at HD and Lowes.

There's a bunch of grey water threads here, methinks we should consolidate 'em. I'll be learning how to do that from MarkBC...

Back
Top Bottom