Wanted Four Wheel Camper or All Terrain Camper for Tacoma

slosquirrel

Greetings,

Looking for a Four Wheel Camper or All Terrain Camper for my 2005 Tacoma Access Cab (6ft bed). Open to different models (Eagle, Fleet, Finch, Bobcat, etc), configurations (shell only, dinette configuration, couch configuration, etc), and optional equipment. Only real parameters I have is that I'd like it to be "newer" (i.e. 2000+), well taken care of, and in good condition.

Price range is flexible depending on year, model, configuration, options, and condition.

Been searching daily for the last month on craigslist, expedition portal, tacoma world and here on wander the west without much luck so thought I'd give a wanted ad a shot. Any leads are greatly appreciated.

May also be interested in a flip pac.

Located on the Central Coast of CA (San Luis Obispo). Willing to drive for the right camper. Respond to this thread, message me on here, or email me slosquirrel (at) hotmail (dot) com

Thanks!

ski3pin said:
Thanks for the quick response ski3pin! I browse your "used pop up camper alert thread" multiple times a day. This one caught my eye the day it was listed.

To be honest, I kind of have my heart set on a FWC but need to do a bit more research on the ATC's.

Back
Top Bottom