WANTED: Four Wheel FINCH Camper

Coop

Advanced Member
WANTED: Four Wheel FINCH Camper.

Must be in excellent and clean condition overall; ready to mount up
and hit the trail.

I am in California but prepared to travel anywhere for the right camper...please don't
hesitate to let me know what you have.

Also...IF anyone hears of or knows of a Finch being available, appreciate you letting me
know! Thanks...!

Coop (super nice guy) has a first generation tacoma but recently had a custom fabricated swingout rear bumper installed that requires the camper he chooses to not hang past the tailgate, hence eliminating an Eagle (like mine, still for sale).

-Pete

Coop,

It's a long drive and a ferry but this may be of interest to you. The American dollar vs. Canadian dollar is heavily in your favor too.

http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/FINCH-Four-Wheel-Camper-_27933250

It's close to me, so if you like I can take a look at it if you are interested.

Tom

Coop said:
WANTED: Four Wheel FINCH Camper.

Must be in excellent and clean condition overall; ready to mount up
and hit the trail.

I am in California but prepared to travel anywhere for the right camper...please don't
hesitate to let me know what you have.

Also...IF anyone hears of or knows of a Finch being available, appreciate you letting me
know! Thanks...!

Stan@FourWheel said:
What kind of truck do you have ?
Stan. Thanks for the inquiry!

Have to thank Pete too for his kind thought and words...appreciate all the consideration fellas!

THANK you both..!!

busboy66 said:
Coop,

It's a long drive and a ferry but this may be of interest to you. The American dollar vs. Canadian dollar is heavily in your favor too.

http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/FINCH-Four-Wheel-Camper-_27933250

It's close to me, so if you like I can take a look at it if you are interested.

Tom
Hello Tom.

Not sure if I thanked you yet for the heads up re: the Victoria camper.

Coincidentally, I had just found the same link on the the Expedition Portal website, and had just sent off a reply, when I came
over to Wander The West and found your Post.
I have made contact, and I talked with a Catherine Wehrle about her FINCH today.

Do you know Catherine then; are you neighbours up there in Victoria?

Thank you for the offer to take a look at her camper...but judging from the photos, and in talking to her,
I don't think you could go wrong buying it sight unseen?

Anyway...thank you again for the thought and consideration!
Cheers...Coop.

Hey Coop,

I don't know the lady, but it appears she is a short drive from my house. If you like I could give it a once over for you as an objective observer. I don't mind.

Let me know.

Tom

Coop said:
Hello Tom.

Not sure if I thanked you yet for the heads up re: the Victoria camper.

Coincidentally, I had just found the same link on the the Expedition Portal website, and had just sent off a reply, when I came
over to Wander The West and found your Post.
I have made contact, and I talked with a Catherine Wehrle about her FINCH today.

Do you know Catherine then; are you neighbours up there in Victoria?

Thank you for the offer to take a look at her camper...but judging from the photos, and in talking to her,
I don't think you could go wrong buying it sight unseen?

Anyway...thank you again for the thought and consideration!
Cheers...Coop.

Back
Top Bottom