Wanted: FWC for 2004 Tundra

jpoff

Hey guys,
Looking for either a hawk or grandby for our 1st gen Tundra.
Trying to keep it around 10k Cdn which is around $7500-8000 USD. Also really hoping for hot water/outside shower and pass through window.
We are in western Canada but willing to travel wherever for the right unit. Have cash and a pretty free schedule!
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Wander The West

Those are pretty tight limitations I've set, so I'll broaden them a bit.. anything under 10k USD will be fine.

And it's not totally necessary with hot water or pass through but still preferred.

Let me know what you got! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Wander The West

20070714004-S.jpg

For a 2004 tundra I think you will find that a Granby will be too wide for the tailgate opening. As I recall, the Hawk that was made for the 1st generation tundra was called a Kestrel and was made with a narrower foot pack to fit the bed.
I do have a 2000 Four Wheel Ranger which is basically an Eagle but is 8 feet long and fits on the 1st generation Tundra with the tailgate down. It is a very good fit on the older Tundra.
I would be willing to sell it for $5000. I am located in Denver Colorado.
Thanks,
Jim

Pictures - http://jimj.smugmug.com/Other/FWC-Ranger

It has the standard –
Extended queen bed
2 burner stove
Sink w/ electric water pump
Single battery

And the following options -
3-way refrigerator
Forced air heater with thermostat
Canoe rack
Fantastic fan
Screen door
Deadbolt lock
Manual Jacks with wide extension brackets.
Shady Boy Awning, plus an extra brand new replacement awning fabric.

The camper is in very good condition with some wear as expected in a 16 year old camper.
Curtains are worn
Propane tank needs inspection sticker at next fill
No pass through window
No outside water
No hot water heater

20070609010-S.jpg

BTW - I'll sell the 2000 Tundra and 2000 FWC Ranger together for $12000 firm. Truck has ~161k miles, load range E tires, Firestone air bags. Ready for a road trip.

Back
Top Bottom