WANTED FWC HAWK

BajaB

Hey everyone, I’m looking to upgrade my older Four Wheel Camper with a nicer/newer Hawk model. Willing to drive far for the right camper at the right price. Let me know if you hear of anything, thanks!!

Howdy. I have a 2017 Hawk that's in excellent (nearly like new) condition that I'm considering selling because:

a. I'm getting old and I don't use it as much I should, averaging only a week or two a year; and
b. I live in southern Wisconsin, and I have to drive 1,000 miles to use it in my preferred venues.

I'm an obsessive owner type who maintains his stuff well. I built a sturdy, but heavy wooden dolly for the Hawk, so I get wheel it in and out of my garage, where I've stored it for the past seven years.

I was thinking of listing it for sale in the next year or two, but if you're interested, I'll detail its attributes.

I created a wanted add on several FWC Facebook pages and quickly had several great options to choose from. I found the perfect hawk 8 hours away. After a quick 16 hour road trip (totally worth it) she’s in my driveway!

BajaB said:
I created a wanted add on several FWC Facebook pages and quickly had several great options to choose from. I found the perfect hawk 8 hours away. After a quick 16 hour road trip (totally worth it) she’s in my driveway!
Congratulations on the new camper. We love to see pictures!

I have a '22 FWC Hawk listed on this forum, if you are interested and have any questions. I have someone interested but it's not sold yet. I am in Sisters, OR. Will be camping (not in the Hawk) this weekend and may not have coverage. Will be back Sunday night though.

Hey everyone, I’m looking to upgrade my older Four Wheel Camper with a nicer/newer Hawk model. Willing to drive far for the right camper at the right price. Let me know if you hear of anything, thanks!!
Did your sell your older camper?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom