Wanted - pop up for Tacoma

murr

Advanced Member
Before I place an order with either ATC or FWC I'd like to see if there is something used that might be available for my 2010 Tacoma. I'm looking for either a Bobcat or Bobc shell or a Finch or Eagle or shell of same. We live in B.C. but would consider a camper in Washington too. Please me email at: murroughatshawdotca thanks.

The thing you'll find is that a new order for an ATC or FWC will have a long wait for your camper to be ready. I am pretty sure Jay Aronow Camper Sales www.jayaronowcampersales.com has some ATC Bobcats being built right now and will be ready very soon. They can be picked up in California or Arizina.

The thing you'll find is that a new order for an ATC or FWC will have a long wait for your camper to be ready.

FWC is running 8 to 10 weeks.

Not bad for a custom made camper, but you do need to plan ahead.

EDIT: I use the word custom loosely, made to order might be better.

Currently it will only take approx 6 weeks to get a new FWC ready from the time of order.

:)

The exclusive dealer for the Four Wheel Campers in Canada is Gary Morrissey.

His showroom is located in the Vancouver, BC area in case you might like to go see the campers in person.

Most customers really want to see the campers up close and in person when spending this kind of money.

Buying something sight unseen can be difficult for semi-custom designed campers like these.

Good choice. I have an Ocelot shell. I added just a Wave3 heater and a utility shelf left and right, about 16 inches deep just below the cab window. I would urge you to consider the large drivers side window. It makes the outdoor views so much easier to enjoy and is the one biggest advantage over a full camper.

you can see mine here: http://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4011/

Back
Top Bottom