Water proofing camper

amhead

It is time that I waterproof my camper. What is the best method and product for waterproofing my canvas? What is the best method and product for sealing the windows and roof? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

It is time that I waterproof my camper. What is the best method and product for waterproofing my canvas? What is the best method and product for sealing the windows and roof? Any hep would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

I think the product recommended for the pop up material is the Aerospace 303 product for vinyl,leather,ect. As for waterproofing windows I think you mean the stitching. There is a product made for tent stitching,I have used it on tents and it seemed to work.Probably get it at REI. You can order the 303 product on line a 32oz spray bottle is about $19.Might even be free shipping.
Frank

I think the product recommended for the pop up material is the Aerospace 303 product for vinyl,leather,ect. As for waterproofing windows I think you mean the stitching. There is a product made for tent stitching,I have used it on tents and it seemed to work.Probably get it at REI. You can order the 303 product on line a 32oz spray bottle is about $19.Might even be free shipping.
Frank

You got that right Frank-been using that stuff from the start-now the only water that comes in is through the roof vent or back door when I forget to close them. Have to do my FWC on Monday, due to head north next week and like a good ex-boy scout, never know if it might rain up in Washington State:LOL:

Smoke

If it is truly canvas (no idea about others, my Phoenix is some form of rubberized or vinylized material) then there is/are specific products made for water-proofing.

Back
Top Bottom