Wax ideas?

craig333

Riley's Human
Washed my truck the other day. Realized it really needed waxing. I hate waxing.
Got er done with some paste wax I had but I'd really like to find something easier. You won't ever see a clay bar in my hand, its a white truck that gets used offroad so I'm not to concerned with appearances but I do realize a little wax helps the mud slide off easier.

Anyone have any ideas for a lazy mans wax job?

Klasse. Pricey, but very easy to use. Lasts a long time too.

I have been using (wax as you dry) in a red spray bottle. After you wash and rinse. Spray on to wet painted surface and dry with a cloth. The stuff works GREAT. About $4.50 per bottle and is good for 4-5 washes. :rolleyes:

HEY CRAIG, TRY NUFINISH POLISH, COMES IN A ORANGE CONTAINER, EITHER LIQUID OR CREME. GOES ON EASY, WIPES OFF EASY. PROVIDES A SMOOTH FINISH, ALSO BEADS WATER OFF YOUR VEHICLE. GREAT STUFF, BEEN USING FOR YEARS. THEY CALL IT "ONCE A YEAR POLISH". CHECK IT OUT, YOU CAN FIND IT AT MOST AUTO PARTS STORES, RITE AIDS.

Using a clay bar is not what it use to be ,I just wash the car and spray on clay bar spray cleaner and wipe off.I can clay my whole truck n the same time I can use spray wax with the better results.

Back
Top Bottom