Weird Cloud

MarkBC

The Weatherman
Site Team
WHAT IS IT?

VIS1EKA20120718-1_Circle.GIF

That weird circular pattern of/in the clouds over the SW corner of OR and the NW corner of CA...
A con-trail left by a precision-flying hot-shot jet pilot? Or by a run-of-the-mill alien-spacecraft pilot?
You be the judge...

WHAT IS IT?

View attachment 14806

That weird circular pattern of/in the clouds over the SW corner of OR and the NW corner of CA...
A con-trail left by a precision-flying hot-shot jet pilot? Or by a run-of-the-mill alien-spacecraft pilot?
You be the judge...

I'm going with an unusually symmetrical upper level low pressure system. If you can match up the date/time of the cloud imagery with a weather map for that same date/time, you might find a big red "L" symbol.

Cool image Mark.

Foy

Yeh,yeh I am going with visitors from beyond.Makes a better story.I think that system has spread down to the central coast.We are having a strange morning.
May the force...well you know.
Frank

Mark

What ever it is, it is keeping me from getting the truck ready for an adventure somewhere ! Invaders from space sounds fine by me! Popped the camper top yesterday and started loading and cleaning her ---but since then it's been raining, overcast and windy and don't want to track mud and water inside-so just sit here and wait for it to be nice out there. I have been trying to put on some of that "33" stuff so i can put on some of my regular rain seal (need it sort of hot) , but the weather ain't coooperationg! Nothing worse than sitting here looking at my truck in my driveway and thinking of all the other places she could be! :LOL:

Smoke

Mark

What ever it is, it is keeping me from getting the truck ready for an adventure somewhere ! Invaders from space sounds fine by me! Popped the camper top yesterday and started loading and cleaning her ---but since then it's been raining, overcast and windy and don't want to track mud and water inside-so just sit here and wait for it to be nice out there. I have been trying to put on some of that "33" stuff so i can put on some of my regular rain seal (need it sort of hot) , but the weather ain't coooperationg! Nothing worse than sitting here looking at my truck in my driveway and thinking of all the other places she could be! :LOL:

Smoke

Know the feeling Mark.Sunny here at the coast finally.But cool temps.
Frank

As long as I can keep an eye on the aliens activity via the Internet I don't mind being home for a while...'cause I'm gonna be home for a while.
dry.gif

I'm temporarily in the role of home health-care provider for my cat, so no long trips for me for at least a month.

Kitty-Recovery_01.jpg

Femoral Head Ostectomy -- it's a good thing.

I don't know Mark, if you hadn't told me I'd thought that was a picture of a space creature for sure! Kitty kitty, kitty! Just think now is the time to train it to become a WTC field kitty-now that it is sort of pillow bound and can't run away!:LOL: I'm sure Bob would like to teach him about snakes!

Smoke

Poor katze. Was it hip dysplasia that prompted the surgery? Get well soon, kitty.

It was severe arthritis, which they could see in xays -- she was limping badly from the pain. After she recovers, heals, she may still limp a little, but not from pain.
Basically, joint pain is gone because there is no joint anymore -- the femur is joined to the pelvis by soft tissue/ligaments only.

Back
Top Bottom