Lighthawk

Weekend warrior
I read that Ski3pin was reporting UFO's :p

This is more like WFO's.
Or maybe, "Sorry pal, SFO is full up, redirect to LAX."

I read that Ski3pin was reporting UFO's :p

This is more like WFO's.
Or maybe, "Sorry pal, SFO is full up, redirect to LAX."

Andy I thought it was just me.We see con-trails like this a lot here in the Salinas valley area.Actually saw one coming from the east may be Vegas don't know but it made a 180.Guess they forgot something.
Frank

Probably just sequencing.

I was on a United flight a few weeks ago and while west bound over the Grand Canyon, the pilot said we had some extra time on our hands and ATC gave him some special permission to linger, so he banked the plane first left, so everyone on that side could look down and then proceeded to do the same for those on the right side of the plane. It was great.

Most likely a test flight profile for a radar or weapons system. Guessing you were in Panamint or Saline Valleys (Saline being my gut instinct knowing you guys
wink.gif
).

I remember seeing that when we were near Bishop a few weeks back. Westbound to southbound as I recall, right about over the White Mountains. My guess would simply be entering into the flight patterns for the crowded SoCal skies. I bet captainphx can enlighten us.

Magellan said:

" . . . near Bishop a few weeks back. Westbound to southbound as I recall, right about over the White Mountains"

We have a winner! Ding!Ding!Ding! :LOL:

Must be those Magellan navi skills ;)

Back
Top Bottom