Welcome back Four Wheel

Conestoga

Advanced Member
Glad you're back up and running. Sounds like you've got a plan to work as safely as possible. Thanks for making a great product that has given us many days and weeks of enjoyment. Stay safe.

And to the guy who was sure he was being scammed out of his deposit, enjoy your new camper!

Good luck going forward but be true to the workers and be safe...life is too short. FWC is a great product and smart folks will see it and come back for more. I love my 2011 Eagle... been all over tarnation and it keeps on ticking. I constantly field queries about it wherever I go.... and always with a lucky smile.

Very good news, I'm sure your staff is glad to be back.. Many thanks to Brain @ service for all the info and quick replies on my panel replacement.

I'm especially glad to read that they kept everyone on payroll. Not only was this commendable, it also means that the people (all 91) who know exactly how to do the job are back building the FWC with the same high quality and workmanship.

I picked my 1993 Ranger Camper up from the Southern California location today after having them install two powered fans, corner jack brackets, Yakima rails, and lift support struts. Those struts really make putting the top up and taking it down easy.

The quality of work was great but the level of customer service was exceptional. Thanks Rob for the hospitality!

FWC2.jpg

My Raven shell is supposed to leave the factory for NH 7/20. Stoked for some late summer/fall/winter camping.

Back
Top Bottom