well getting closer

d tree's

After two weeks without my truck and camper work/repairs both fuel pumps went out , decided to go with the FASS lift pump fyi it was time to get busy :D,,,
d572e460.jpg

Replaced the last piece of ply the guy before put in over a piece that was bad where the old furnace use to be , new carpet for the deck and relocated the bolts for keeping the camper on the truck no more straps !!!!!!!!!!! ,D

Looking good!! :cool:

I've also heard good things about the FASS system!!! Should end all those pesky lift pump problems!!! :)

Looking good!! :cool:

I've also heard good things about the FASS system!!! Should end all those pesky lift pump problems!!! :)

Yeah one of the things im going to do the week or so is hook up a pressure gauge to the fass pump so I can always know whats going on with it couple more pics :D

89760b24.jpg

ff929f0d.jpg

Awesome couple days wired up everything 12/110 working and even got the fridge to fire up I'm have a permanent smile right now. .D

My cheap fix for a gray water tank :LOL:
ec0e21f4.jpg

New faucet stove 110 outlets etc
01f7f6b6.jpg

Awesome couple days wired up everything 12/110 working and even got the fridge to fire up I'm have a permanent smile right now. .D

My cheap fix for a gray water tank :LOL:
ec0e21f4.jpg

New faucet stove 110 outlets etc
01f7f6b6.jpg

Lunch break today at work :D
2f97daf5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom