We're Otta' Here

the fisherman

Big Time
Sunday night, this trip is over. If you have a job on the beach, and you think you work too many hours, not enough days off. Well we got on this boat on June 7, we have been at the dock for a total of 51/2 days in that time. We're burnt, for the last few days everybody is acting like robots,I've seen this before,it's time for a rest, If you try to gone like this, we'll be making another post on ''SOMEBODY GOING TO GET HURT''. So we're going home to Mama,and a bunch of dogs, and one foul mouthed parrot. TT i'll call in the am if your around. We're going back into Astoria, which we don't want to do, but if I go home to Eureka it takes days to get these fish off the boat sometimes, and when they do come off, it costs me money to get the dam things trucked to Astoria, where most likley it will be shipped to Thailand or the Phillipines to be canned, does that make scence to you,at one time we had many canneries on the west coast, no more, makes me sick, more jobs lost to ''cheap labor''. Oh well, I guess thats the way it's supposed to be, but it makes no scence to me. Now if I can just find my truck and camper..........

a great idea!!

Can I drive up and get the Big Eye??

When you get home GO SOMEWHERE IN THAT NICE CAMPER OF YOURS!!

Wait you have a Grandby, the big eye will fit in there! It should be thawed out by the time you get here, I have the soyu and wasabi..There are girls in Bikini's all over the beach in front of my house......holding chopsticks, waiting..

Do it now while "Bo" can still sit in the front seat

Back
Top Bottom