What a difference a year makes

billharr

Had this memory from a year ago come up on FB this morning. Sure glad we went last year. Stelvio Pass between Italy and Switzerland.

attachment.php

The title to your thread gives me the idea that we could all relate some amazing stories about then and now, from only a year ago. I feel like I would need to write a book, but instead we are sitting on the back patio, enjoying a great white wine, and just chillin'. Maybe tomorrow I will respond with the long version. But I will say I am confident that none of us could have predicted where we are now versus a year ago!

AWG_Pics said:
The title to your thread gives me the idea that we could all relate some amazing stories about then and now, from only a year ago. I feel like I would need to write a book, but instead we are sitting on the back patio, enjoying a great white wine, and just chillin'. Maybe tomorrow I will respond with the long version. But I will say I am confident that none of us could have predicted where we are now versus a year ago!
That is the truth. At my age I might not survive Covid, so I stay home. Day rides on my BMW S1000XR keeps me sane.

Back
Top Bottom