What is this Grandby worth?

smlobx

Lost again
There is a 2006 Grandby for sale near me with the following specs:

Comes with:
Yakima roof rack tracks (installed by FWC dealer)
Solar plug in roof (installed by FWC dealer)
Vent over stove
Two burner stove
Sink
Electric water pump
Ice box
Koolatron 45l thermocooler
Steps for roof access (installed by FWC dealer)
Forward sliding window
Deep cycle battery
Outdoor shower (installed by FWC dealer...NOT hot water package)
Four jacks with brackets
Potable water tank
Propane heater

It appears to be in pretty good shape from the pictures and I'm wondering what this rig might be worth. It has the standard couch set up.
Thanks!

Check through the old listings in the pop-ups for sale thread in gear exchange. Make a list of the grandby's with year and asking price. That will give you a general figure to start with.

Is this the one in VA Beach or somewhere else? Just curious, already have my Hawk, but noted you are in Va :) Best of luck in whatever your camper ventures.

Yes it's the one in VA Beach. The owner sent me some pictures which looks good but I wanted to get an opinion before I consider it...

Don't be afraid to make him an offer. But go look at it in person by all means.

I talked to the seller extensively, and almost went to take a look in person with a certain amount of $$$ in hand, but decided I wanted a Hawk, vice a Granby hanging out the back of my 2500 and went new instead. Your in a diff situation with your long bed. HAve you driven down to look at it? I have some straps you could use to cinch it down and am almost on the way to Va Beach, so you could look at a new Hawk for comparison purposes.

Jolly-
Thanks for the offer. I'm not sure the fold out couch is the best solution for us so I will probably pass on it unless he comes down enough for me to modify it.
Thanks for the offer of looking at your Hawk. I'm actually going to look at another members Hawk on my way down to OBX when we go through Raleigh in a little over a week for some much needed camping/kayaking and fishing.

Back
Top Bottom