What model fwc is this?

Hey everyone,
I just purchased this camper a month ago and am trying to figure out as much information on the camper as possible. The previous owner says he thinks its a year 2000 but is unsure of model. He doesn't know why he thinks it's a year 2000 but thinks thats the year.
The camper is of off white color. The camper fits on my ranger but sticks out the back past the down tailgate.
I have included photos of camper in the link below.
http://imgur.com/gallery/co2Jk7D
Thank you!

Is there not a model ID plate on the rear? Send some pictures to Stan along with some measurements. FWC should be able to help figure out the model. FWC places an ID on the back. Might check in the cabinets for model info. Good Luck.

Hi Jon

And you mean it fits an 8 foot bed T100.

Not many of them around anymore.

I bought your artic pak a few years ago,

Regards

David Graves

I just spent 5 weeks in New Mexico this fall & winter and I thought about that Artic Pak a few times since it was 16 degrees many nights. I'm sure I would not have used it though; it took up a lot of room and was difficult to install. We just used our zero degree sleeping bags and heat packs in our socks. Glad you found a use for it.

Hey we’re camper twins! I thought this was called a Ranger II actually. My sticker was also worn down though. I took off my cabinet panel to expose the water tank and saw that it had a date penciled on it of October 1990 I think it was.

I got mine over Labor Day and have it mounted in a 6’ 2nd gen Tacoma.

The old Ranger model was for the 8 foot bed. The Ranger II was a shortened model for the 6 foot bed and a precursor to the eagle model.

We really liked our 2000 FWC Ranger

20070714004-M.jpg

20161104_131259-M.jpg

20161104_131343-M.jpg

20070609010.jpg

Thanks everyone for the info and welcomes! So far I'm enjoying the camper. I spent a few days right on the sand down at doheny state beach for its maiden voyage. Was an awesome experience being able to cook inside and have full lights and heater going. I accidentally left the porch light on from about 6pm and at about 4am the battery failed to be able to power the heater. Lessons learned on that trip hahaha

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom