When was the last time..........?

fish more

When was the last time you waxed your camper? And what do you use. I just removed my Hawk from the F150 and getting ready for the new rig to be here in a week or so. I have been using NuFinish wax, brings back luster and shine to siding after being exposed to what ever Mother Nature throws at it. It is amazing how much oxidation you can get on the finish.

I did mine a month or so after I picked it up June 28th, along with the truck. I will probably do it 2X a year, maybe more if I get all inspired. It become easier if you don't wait too long in-between waxes. I like easy. Having the ability to park it inside the garage also makes it easy, in that I can wax it the day after I wash it, if necessary. It takes me twice as long to wash and properly dry the rig as it does to wax it.

I do a complete wax job 2-3 times a year with turtle wax ICE. I spray just the frontal areas before any trip during bug season, makes clean up easy. When I spray the front I don't wipe and buff since it dries clear and I want a thick application.

I've had my ATC Puma for almost a year now. Never waxed, heck, I haven't even got around to washing it yet! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom