Where can I find this part? Table leg storage clip.

Thanks for the reply, but the description states 2.25" length, I would think thats talking about the actual length of the clip, not the diameter of tubing it supports.
  1. Extension:1" to 1-3/4"
Thoughts?

Wandering Sagebrush said:
Definitely should've included diameter... 2.25" / 57.15mm is what I need.

I too came up short trying to find an online or US source for that specific one in the post 1 photo. It's a Camec 007912 per the caravansplus listing. Those guys don't sell internationally and apparently neither do the Camec stores in Australia.

If you're up for possible alternatives, I ran onto these Garelick Eez-In 99193 storage brackets for 2.25" diameter. The listing is a bit odd in that it calls them sport/diver storage brackets, then says they're for table pedestals, then provides model numbers of sport/diver boat-reentry ladders (like this one) in the specifications section. The brackets are on Amazon (here) but that listing also reads oddly. My concern about them is they may be stiffer in operation than you like. (At the very end of this video, I think we see them in operation). I'd only try them if you don't mind thinking of them as an experiment and may have to send them back.

The other alternative that comes to mind is the Quickfist 10010 which is shown as fitting up to 2.25" diameter... or perhaps #80010 further down the page.

Old Crow said:
I too came up short trying to find an online or US source for that specific one in the post 1 photo. It's a Camec 007912 per the caravansplus listing. Those guys don't sell internationally and apparently neither do the Camec stores in Australia.

If you're up for possible alternatives, I ran onto these Garelick Eez-In 99193 storage brackets for 2.25" diameter. The listing is a bit odd in that it calls them sport/diver storage brackets, then says they're for table pedestals, then provides model numbers of sport/diver boat-reentry ladders (like this one) in the specifications section. The brackets are on Amazon (here) but that listing also reads oddly. My concern about them is they may be stiffer in operation than you like. (At the very end of this video, I think we see them in operation). I'd only try them if you don't mind thinking of them as an experiment and may have to send them back.

The other alternative that comes to mind is the Quickfist 10010 which is shown as fitting up to 2.25" diameter... or perhaps #80010 further down the page.

Thanks for that research, good find. I considered the quickfist too, preferably wouldn't want to have to strap it down/unstrap it every time, since its stored down low. Either way, thanks for that amazon clip, it is kinda suspect, and at like $10/ea im seriously surprised my rv stores in town dont have anything...

I know this is an old thread, but as I was searching for these, I discovered they are often called Terry Clips and usually in the tool holder/storage sections.

Back
Top Bottom