Where is the ground?

In a mid 60s alaskan, where does the ground wire connect to the body? Does it run from the external 3 prong connector back to the circuit breaker, or terminate to the body before the panel? In my case I have bare copper wire from my external connector, but it does not go into my circuit breaker like the power and neutral ( white and black wires) this leads me to think it terminates to the body before reaching the panel...any thoughts?

I'm envious of of you.

I cannot find the circuit breaker or fuse link on my 69 NCO. Talked with Brian and got this information in general.

Light over stove/sink is 110 v. Others are either 110 or 12 v depending on power and matching type of light bulbs.

The interesting information was that the 110 volt exterior can be used as a 12 volt by swamping the exterior from the female exterior plug to a 12 volt plug onto the 12 volt source, which will run the rest of the light circuits as a 12 volt system.

Hope this is of interest.

Question, where is your circuit break located??

dkoug

My circuit breaker is above the rear door. It's trimmed in wood with a switch for the porch light. On mine, you cannot miss it

interesting, I have a small built out box above the door about 8" x 6 " and very nicely done.

I pulled an antenna wire out of it and never thought it might be what I'm looking for.

Looking forward to looking at it in the morning and hoping.

thanks

dkoug

002.JPG001.JPGColorado Camper

I big thank you.

Found the fuse like exactly where you suggested on my 69 NCO.

It had a antenna wire going through it to the rear mounted antenna an I did not notice the fuse link.

Thanks

dkoug

Back
Top Bottom