Where is Tim, living the dream?

shellback

Hope everything is well with him and his family. I know he was supposed to get his PHD and welcome a new baby in Jan.

Shellback! Thanks for checking on me. I'm around. Baby joined us on Feb 1 so I have been busy with the lead up to that and spending time with them now that they are here. Ill share a pic in your PM. PhD defense is Feb 19th so I will be on pretty quiet on most platforms for the month of Feb as I ramp to that.

I have a new video series in mind after that. Mostly just making videos recapping the work I did before I started making videos. This will be repeat of most of my build page put I still think people will enjoy it. And will have to get the camper mounted on the tundra. Hopefully, we got out there in March.

Congrats on the Kid!!

My oldest just got her first acceptance letter to college.. CSU.. proud dad!!

Hi Tim
Congrats on your baby. Also best wishes for your Ph coming up. What is the new addition's name if I can ask.

Russ

Hey Tim,

Just wanted to add my congratulations to you and your sweetheart for the birth of your son. There aren’t many things more precious than a newborn baby, and the course of your life will never be the same. Hope everything continues to go well for you and your family!

Poky

Back
Top Bottom