Where should we go?

Where should we go?

• Total voters
Hey Brett,

I say 100% do the out of country travel option. If you have the time money and inclination you need to strike while the iron is hot on foreign travel. That being said, Iceland seems more intriguing to me and harder to rally for then Argentina so I would probably go that route.

But I agree with KC, that New Zealand is the place to go especially if you'd like to combine both foreign travel and camping and road trips New Zealand is the ideal location. You can hit the ground and rent a van camper and take off. People do it all the time, they even have a term for it there, they call them "Vannies", people just touring the country in their vans. They are not short on adventure travel there either. Whitewater rafting, trekking, surfing, Mountain biking, caving you name it they have it! It is one of the most traveler friendly places I've ever been. I can't wait to go back. I even surfed a place called Hot Water beach on the North Island near Whitianga where you could come in from surfing, dig a hole on the beach and hot water would bubble up and fill in you own personal hot tub, it was awesome!

And for the folks who don't like flying or in my case who had very little money at the time you can break the flight up in legs. I went San Jose, to LAX, to Honolulu to Fiji to Aukland NZ. It was long but cheap and if you needed to give your flight weary nerves a rest you could lay over in any of those places.

Back
Top Bottom