Where to find serial number

JoeKan

I did a search and surprisingly nothing came up but I was wanting to know where to find the serial or model number for my camper? I'm trying to determine what year it was made.
Thanks!
Joe from Kansas

Do you have a FWC?? On my Hawk I have to pull the mattress away from the front of the camper and the # is written on the left side of the bed well.

No, I have an 8 ft., Not over the cab. I thought there was usually a plate riveted to the side of the camper with it but not on this one.

Post pics of all badges/plates attached to the camper and someone with one from the same mfger ma be able to assist in the date it was made.

I called Alaskan Mfg. today and he (Brian) told me where to look. For future reference, if you're standing outside and looking at the door, on the very bottom on the left side there is a "L" bracket that protects the bottom edge of the camper. Right there you will find numbers that are stamped on it. I think there are 7-9 numbers. Anyway, the 2nd and 3rd number is the year it was made.
I found out mine is a 1967.

The R.D. HALL MFG. INC. In Sun Valley tag and the under the Cab-over Tag. DSC00025.JPG

R.D. Hall 1975 8 ft CO #2646.jpg

R.D. Hall 1975 October 8ft CO Front Panel #2737.jpg

R.D. Hall 1976 Dec. 8 ft. CO Front Panel #2903.jpg

1976 CA RV Compliance and VIN 2903.jpg

The last two are on the front panel under the CO on my '76 right where the police officer who pulled you over could see them while talking to you through your rolled down drivers window...

I'm trying to post pics. of mine but having hard time with it. I keep getting a message that is saying the pictures are too large. ?
I'm installing my Perelli gaskets today :)

Back
Top Bottom