Which Atwood Furnace ?

A.Smith

Advanced Member
I am up grading My Hawk FWC.

There is no furnace currently,

So I am looking for which Model is currently being installed in Hawk FWC and where can it be purchased ?

I have spent way too much time searching and much of what I have found seems out of production
So Once Again Help !

Thanks
Fred

2freds2@gmail.com

A.Smith said:
I am up grading My Hawk FWC.

There is no furnace currently,

So I am looking for which Model is currently being installed in Hawk FWC and where can it be purchased ?

I have spent way too much time searching and much of what I have found seems out of production
So Once Again Help !

Thanks
Fred

2freds2@gmail.com
Have you contacted FWC or one of their distributors? That would be the place to start. Good Luck
jd

If you can find someone who still stocks the previous model of the Atwood/Dometic (Hydroflame 8012-II) it is both quieter and lower power consumption that the current Atwood model. The heat output may also be slightly lower, but it is more than adequate.

Others have had good luck with the Propex HS2000 or HS2800 heater.

It's my understanding that since Dometic acquired Attwood, the quality has become substandard over the last few years.

I would be looking at a Truma Combi. May be hard to source, but seems to be the future for rv small and large

Look at other options.

The currently installed Atwood is less than ideal and several have found much better options.

Back
Top Bottom