Who has a new camper on order?

Rhust

Advanced Member
What did you get and when do you get it?

We have 5 more weeks until we get our Grandby. Just in time for some spring camping. :)

We had our new Hawk loaded onto our Tundra three weeks ago. We are busy prepping for a tour d'Southwest in late February. Fun!

Congrats on your new pop-up!

Scud, ours will be being built at the same time.

Congrats!

I just got our Project M on order for our Tundra. I really like the idea of keeping my truck capability. I have a bedrug already in there it will be great for the little one to sleep down in the bed. Once I get it, looking to add some modular components to trick it out a bit. Can't wait!

bunyan said:
I just got our Project M on order for our Tundra. I really like the idea of keeping my truck capability. I have a bedrug already in there it will be great for the little one to sleep down in the bed. Once I get it, looking to add some modular components to trick it out a bit. Can't wait!
Please keep us posted. I like the concept, but worry about dust from the tailgate. My new Ranger is particularly bad about that.

bunyan said:
Bunyan, keep us posted when you get it. Don't forget to share pics!

Wandering Sagebrush said:
Please keep us posted. I like the concept, but worry about dust from the tailgate. My new Ranger is particularly bad about that.

busboy66 said:
Bunyan, keep us posted when you get it. Don't forget to share pics!
Will do, we've got some time, reportedly beginning of July which is fine for us since that's about when it's getting nice out here.

I have a new FWC on order. Mid May is delivery date.

Any thoughts on what to look for when I pick it up? To save any warranty repairs and a 9 hour drive back to the dealer.

I just purchased a FWC Slide In Raven Shell Model for my 2008 Tundra. I seriously considered the Project M. But decided on the Raven. Now I have to learn, how to build out my camper over the next few years. I am excited about the process. Note: Ordered last week... expecting delivery in ~ Sept. So I got a bit of a wait. I am having it delivered to Texas, which added a little bit to the delivery time.

We ordered a Fleet on Jan 17. 20 weeks out, so it looks like we get it in the beginning of June. 3 months to go!

Got our Hawk she’ll with furnace installed on 2019 Tundra with firestone airbags and daystar cradles on Friday, 21, February.

Back
Top Bottom