Wild Owyhee

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human
Site Team
RV LIFE Pro
I am posting this link, knowing that it might well be controversial on the forum. Because of that, I am asking that the thread not become a place for debating the merits of what is being proposed, but rather just information for our members.

If you're in favor of what is being proposed, contact your elected officials to offer your opinions and support.

If you're opposed to what is being proposed, contact your elected officials to offer your opinions and opposition.

Hopefully, regardless of your opinion, you will find the information usefull.

Wild Owyhee

Nice area, thanks for the info-signed up. Only thing I don't like about it is that dang road up to the state CG at Lake Owyhee (once was enough, now I'm exploring as much of the rest of that whole area as I can)!

Smoke

Wandering Sagebrush said:
I am posting this link, knowing that it might well be controversial on the forum. Because of that, I am asking that the thread not become a place for debating the merits of what is being proposed, but rather just information for our members.

If you're in favor of what is being proposed, contact your elected officials to offer your opinions and support.

If you're opposed to what is being proposed, contact your elected officials to offer your opinions and opposition.

Hopefully, regardless of your opinion, you will find the information usefull.

Wild Owyhee
Thanks Steve for the shout out to an area I love. I also recommend that people bug their elected representative as all public lands seem to be under attach these days. The Owyhee is a gem and well suited to the WTW lifestyle.

https://onda.org/where-we-work/owyhee

Attachments

• AnnualReport_JDavis-2.jpg
    AnnualReport_JDavis-2.jpg
    442.1 KB · Views: 11

Back
Top Bottom