Wildernest For Sale

Billith

Wildernest Tent Camper from 1993. It was in storage for 25 years in Buffalo, NY at an RV dealership. It was the showroom model when Wildernest went bankrupt. It has actually been used only 3 times for camping. Since these are no longer sold they are highly sought after and very rare to find one near mint condition. This one is exceptional. The tent has a polyurethane coating inside the fabric making it completely waterproof. No holes, rips, or tears. It is basically a truck camper shell that opens up into a 9 ft. tent. High and dry up off the ground away from the critters. The top of the shell inverts then becomes the bed inside. Very unique design. This comes mounted on a truck bed trailer. The trailer has new tires and wheels and balanced, new shock absorbers, new chains, new wiring, all lights work, new hitch lock, new jack stand with wheel, and a new spare tire underneath the trailer. The base of the tent and diameter of the trailer is 8' x 6' So this is a very spacious set up. It also comes with a carpet kit that sits inside the truck bed for comfort and for extra guest. This will sleep 4 people comfortably. The camper shell itself is made of thick rugged fiberglass reinforced with steel. Takes only 3 mins to set up as when you open it up the inside tent poles all go into place and held with locking pins. All hardware has been replaced with stainless steel. This is really a very cool neat and clean package. It's ready to camp in right now. No repairs of any sort are needed. It also has 4 stabilizer jacks for stability and a front truck toolbox for storage. You also have lots of storage space inside under the cushions of the carpet kit for all your camping supplies. Have any questions? Please contact me. bmbillith1@gmail.com
$3000 OBO Update- Well it's come to my attention that many of you do not want the trailer package, only the Wildernest, to mount on their own trucks or their own 4 x 4 trailers. So I am willing to sell them separately. The Wildernest is $2,500 with the carpet kit. I also realize that living in Arkansas far from the west and mid west is a detriment, but I can't do anything about that. If you really want it, you'll have to make the drive, or pay to have it shipped. All my pictures are too large to upload on here, so if you'd like some, please email me. bmbillith1@gmail.com

Back
Top Bottom