Winnebago 4x4 Concept Adventure Vehicle

Happyjax

I think this is a pretty nifty conversion. Wonder if they will produce one this year.....

Some good ideas for DIYer's

Happy New Year!

I considered doing a 4 x 4 Sprinter conversion (my neighbor just did a great one) for my next build OR just buying the Winnebago.

But at the end of the day the jury is still out in my mind on how well a uni-body 'sort of 4 x 4' is going to handle the sort of semi-gnarly tracks we still like to get back into. Its not that a Sprinter couldn't do this stuff. But I like having a margin of safety/capability. Also the Sprinter is really TALL too!

So we were led back to a Ram 3500 chassis cab with a custom flatbed and a Grandby Flatbed model for our next build. But different strokes.
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:22034]

Kylekai said:
I have one on order, due to arrive early March, 2018. Can't wait!
Congrats on your new purchase and welcome to the Sprinter club. I think you will find the Sprinter format very enjoyable. I do so much that I am working on my second build. One suggestion I might make would be to adjust/relocate the heater exhaust. I looked at it when I saw it at an RV show and told the Factory Rep. that it would get torn off quite easily even with mild off-road travels. Post some pics once you take delivery.

That's pretty trick.

I can't believe I didn't think of installing a Ram mount for my iPad in my FWC up in the bed area where I watch movies!

Back
Top Bottom