Wiring Diagram

davinski

Well, been looking to make some electrical mods to the camper, and was wondering if anyone actually has wiring diagrams for stock campers? This would really help us out to figure out how to add lights and other stuff.

For instance, I see on the front left inside that their is some split loom that goes from the corner of bed, up behind the roof support. My guess is that this goes up to the lights and fantastic fan.....But, when I feel over the outside "canvas" material in this area in my 01 hawk shell, it feels as if there is just a wire that terminates in.....nothing. Am I wrong, or might this be for something else.

In the camper, in the left of the pass-thru window is a spot where I have the electrical 12 v receptacle with switch. A bunch of wires is in the wall, and this is where the power comes in from the connector just outside.

It would really help to know where the wires all go and figure out how to mod or add more to put more stuff in.

Thanks in advance, dave

wiring

Dave,

There are no wire diagrams that I am aware of for the camper. If you would like to give us a call, we can go over what wires go to what in the camper for you. 800-446-1003

On mine each circuit has a different color wire (blue, yellow, etc) By pulling out the converter I was able to find which wire goes to what and add my stuff to that.

hope that helps.

Yes! A map would be cool.

Now, I don't quite get what is meant by "converter". b team, if you have some pics, that would be great. I have a hawk shell, so there is not much in there! Also, could you tell us what the colors code is?

thanks

dave

Back
Top Bottom