Wiring Unlimited from Victron.

billharr

Good read from Victron.

Introduction:
Welcome to ‘Wiring unlimited’, a book about electrical wiring of systems containing batteries, inverters, charger and inverter/chargers. With this book we aim to explain wiring basics of electrical systems. We will explain the importance of ‘getting it right’ and the issues that might result if a system has inferior wiring. It also assists electrical installers or users to troubleshoot issues that have arisen from bad wiring. This so correct conclusions can be drawn for the electrical systems they are involved with. Wiring issues are often a cause of system problems, or they can lead to underperformance of systems. For a trouble-free operation of any electrical system and particularly those systems that contain an inverter/charger and batteries which are 'high-current' devices, it is essential that the wiring of the system is done correctly. This book will help you with ‘getting it right’.

I just spent 30 minutes scrolling through…thanks for the lesson! I’m contemplating building my own battery box (LifePo4, inverter, numerous sockets) and this will be very handy.

Back
Top Bottom