Wohoo! New ATC may very well be in my future!

Silvertip47

The Chair Bandit
I sent off an Email to ATC today. I spec'd out a Panther I could spend the rest of my life with. Wife gave the OK. Now just have to work out some details. Will know more when I hear back from them.

I went to Jay's site thinking a drive to AZ would be it. Nope. Gonna have to order one if this goes through.

Wife said get everything I want on it. No scrimping. Did I marry the right woman or what???!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

I sent off an Email to ATC today. I spec'd out a Panther I could spend the rest of my life with. Wife gave the OK. Now just have to work out some details. Will know more when I hear back from them.

I went to Jay's site thinking a drive to AZ would be it. Nope. Gonna have to order one if this goes through.

Wife said get everything I want on it. No scrimping. Did I marry the right woman or what???!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Congrats! Looks like you spent a fun Sunday planning out a camper. You will get a great camper that will give you excellent service. And, it looks like you've made some good decisions in the past too! :rolleyes:

Congratulations, Silvertip! I'm sure the 3 of you will have many happy years together.
smile.gif

Hopefully it comes with a chair so you don't have to steal everyone elses :LOL:

I agree, Silver: You should have stolen two, one for you and one for your bride. As it now is, you might have to return to your life of crime...

Are you looking at the dinette option?IMO it's a nice feature.It gives you more useable floor space,roof lifter struts and a heater are nice also.Might as well get everything at build time.Marty and crew are great.

Good luck with your new rig when you get it. Frank

Congrats, they make a great camper, envious you get the removable outer window flaps. Then come the personal touches / mods..beware, it's addicting.. :D

Not sure about the dinette. Can't find any pics of them either.

I think you can search "bobcat with dinette" and find some pictures.If not I can post some or other members will surely post them.

Frank

ps It's under the ATC forum,bobcat with dinette,page 6.

Get the extra height to the fabric side walls and interior lift panels.

It makes more of a difference in the overhead bed area, than the stand up height, in my opinion (your bride will like it, as does mine)!

You have to ask for it, it's not on the price list.

Make sure to say thanks to Don (because Marty says he doesn't like to make them, but I'm not so sure).

Wife said get everything I want on it. No scrimping.

Could you have your wife give mine a call???

Seriously - pretty exciting to spec and order the camper of your dreams. I'll be watching this thread for ideas if/when my wife comes around.

-Vic

Back
Top Bottom