World ends Saturday!

thank god the pets will be safe.........

http://www.aftertherapturepetcare.com/

Boy I just couldn't resist going to this site.What a scam.Yeh I guess if you feed someone enough snake oil it will lube there minds so anything will slip in. IMO one thing about this rapture it will get rid of all those pesky christians that my Roman ancestors didn't take care of. We need more lions.

Boy you can even sign up to be a pet volunteer and get a free t-shirt. Wow and thats a bargain.

Frank

What a bummer. I'm also working Saturday. Now I'll have to more work to make for all the raptured ones leaving. Or not, pretty those guys that can't flush the toilet will still be around :unsure:

What a bummer. I'm also working Saturday. Now I'll have to more work to make for all the raptured ones leaving. Or not, pretty those guys that can't flush the toilet will still be around :unsure:

Craig,
Are you telling us there's a sanitation problem in the bottling plant?

Really enjoying that you all are having as much fun as I am with this. Cracked up that DD is going on a trip without his camper. Ski, saw an article about the pet rescue the other day. I can tell I would like that guy.

Strange, just hearsay but I heard this evangelist recently renewed his broadcast license for 2012. Ummm, why would he do that?

BTW, got my menu for dinner down. Covering the bases - seafood, poultry, red meat. Leatherback Turtle soup, Condor confit, and baby Panda baby back ribs. Normally I'm an animal lover. But since the world is going to end it doesn't seem like it will matter. Might as well see what they taste like. Oh, and Mayan fruit cake for dessert.

Frank, not sure my one bottle of '91 Silver Oak will be enough. Can I join you and those two bottles of '76? I could bring some Tiger meat for the grill.

From the New York Times: Nonbelievers, they hold, will be left behind to perish along with the world over the next five months.

So I would guess many of us have 5 months to run up the credits cards on booze and hookers!

More: Ms. Douglas and other believers subscribe to the prophesy of Harold Camping, a civil engineer turned self-taught biblical scholar whose doomsday scenario — broadcast on his Family Radio network — predicts a May 21, 2011, Judgment Day. On that day, arrived at through a series of Bible-based calculations that assume the world will end exactly 7,000 years after Noah’s flood, believers are to be transported up to heaven as a worldwide earthquake strikes. Nonbelievers will endure five months of plagues, quakes, wars, famine and general torment before the planet’s total destruction in October. In 1992 Mr. Camping said the rapture would probably be in 1994, but he now says newer evidence makes the prophesy for this year certain.

From the New York Times: Nonbelievers, they hold, will be left behind to perish along with the world over the next five months.

So I would guess many of us have 5 months to run up the credits cards on booze and hookers!

More: Ms. Douglas and other believers subscribe to the prophesy of Harold Camping, a civil engineer turned self-taught biblical scholar whose doomsday scenario — broadcast on his Family Radio network — predicts a May 21, 2011, Judgment Day. On that day, arrived at through a series of Bible-based calculations that assume the world will end exactly 7,000 years after Noah’s flood, believers are to be transported up to heaven as a worldwide earthquake strikes. Nonbelievers will endure five months of plagues, quakes, wars, famine and general torment before the planet’s total destruction in October. In 1992 Mr. Camping said the rapture would probably be in 1994, but he now says newer evidence makes the prophesy for this year certain.

The credit card bit sounds like a good idea but I would not count on the hookers. My reading of things suggests they maybe the first to be Raptured.

Rumor has it that Camping is worth about $ 72.000.000. May be he could leave that money to the state parks as a good christian deed.

Frank

Really enjoying that you all are having as much fun as I am with this. Cracked up that DD is going on a trip without his camper. Ski, saw an article about the pet rescue the other day. I can tell I would like that guy.

Strange, just hearsay but I heard this evangelist recently renewed his broadcast license for 2012. Ummm, why would he do that?

BTW, got my menu for dinner down. Covering the bases - seafood, poultry, red meat. Leatherback Turtle soup, Condor confit, and baby Panda baby back ribs. Normally I'm an animal lover. But since the world is going to end it doesn't seem like it will matter. Might as well see what they taste like. Oh, and Mayan fruit cake for dessert.

Frank, not sure my one bottle of '91 Silver Oak will be enough. Can I join you and those two bottles of '76? I could bring some Tiger meat for the grill.

Menu sounds good. I'm a semi veg but what the heck,if you arrange the meat items to look like veggies and enough wine I'm in.Ted I could find some more wine if I searched enough in my garage.

Happy RAPTURE sorry I didn't pick up any cards, and Jackie Lawson doesn't have RAPTURE cards.

Frank

This stuff really ticks me off.

(Not you guys, the knucklehead-ed 'prophet')

Remember Cold Fusion? This is Christianity's equivalent of that.

Unless you can't take physics seriously anymore as a result of Pons and Fleischmann, I think it's OK to take Christianity seriously after hearing Harold Camping, too.

I heard it was 6 pm eastern daylight time May 21, 2011. Then I heard it was 6 pm in whatever time zone you're in. If that is correct, it's great. We'll be able to see it coming by just looking east. The Lady and I are skiing a peak tomorrow. It just seems right to get closer to heaven.

I dont have to work tomorrow. If thats not a sign I dont know what is. In gaming when people quit it was "cihys"? Can I have your stuff. I'm not normally a looter, but man, this could get tempting :)

Rumor has it that Camping is worth about $ 72.000.000. May be he could leave that money to the state parks as a good christian deed.

Frank

A former civil engineer, Mr. Camping, 89, built a small nonprofit empire in radio, going from a single station in San Francisco to more than 200 radio stations and a pair of television stations, according to The Bay Citizen, which also reported the organization’s most recent I.R.S. financial disclosure filings, showing $34 million in investments, $56 million in assets and $29 million in mortgages.

Happy rapture day!

Attachments

• END-OF-THE-WORLD-PRANK.jpg
    END-OF-THE-WORLD-PRANK.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 91
Back
Top Bottom