World ends Saturday!

Well, Saturday is here and so am I. Nothing happ

I think they said 6 pm so you still might be toast. And of course that is only the start of the 3 month deal so they can string you out.. Hope no one goes any more whacky when nothing happens :eek:

The next thing we need to think about is the ZOMBIE attack. Reading the paper this sunny morn,waiting for the end I see that the CDC has issued a warning about a ZOMBIE threat .Go figure.

In other news a small business person in New Hampshire has also started a pet rescue for the rapture.It's about $100+ for a 10 year contract.Who says there aren't job opportunities here in the good old USA. Yahoo for yankee ingenuity . I think I'll start a service for all campers. I will come and use your rig should the rapture in fact happen.I haven't worked out a contract fee yet but all WTW members will get a 10% discount. So be the first in your neighborhood don't wait. You don't want that nice rig to just sit there or may be be a victim of some deranged looter.

We here on the coast have until 6:10 this evening I think.Just enough time to may be finish watching the Giants game.

Tonight I think I'll make my special Mediterranean shrimp with leeks ,pesto, tomatoes,and capers.Thats the special end of the world menu here.Than I think I'll take my 67 GT 350 out for one last ride ,even if gas is through the roof.

This has been fun.

Frank

Ted our friend, we're glad you're still here! Of course it might still happen with the time zone thing, but I'll just be bold and say nobody is going anywhere, guaranteed, you can bank on it. It will be interesting how the folks spin it with no rapture................. We're down off the peak, a glorious day in our little piece of heaven. Come what may, we're happy. Now for a little celebratory dinner. And, I'll add we're glad all you WTWers are still with us.

Perhaps it did happen - it is just that a lot fewer people than expected were worthy of being raptured.
Welcome to the losers club.

I think Ted may have left us as he was typing.

But judging from what I have heard, do you think he will manage to get lost on the way? Maybe he will get lost and decide to retrace his steps back, and make the trip another time.

"Robert Fitzpatrick, a doomsday believer and retiree who sank almost all he had -- $140,000 -- into warning fellow citizens about the impending end, told the New York Daily News he did not understand what went wrong."

Ouch, just think of the nice camper he could have bought and all the places he could have visited!
I guess what went wrong was..............fill in the blank...... squirrels stole his brain??

I think Ted may have left us as he was typing.

Ding ding ding! Winner. Guess that was to subtle. Glad you got O.H.

XP Marc's factory is about 1/2 hour from where we live. I visited the shop Friday and got a great tour. Marc was working late that afternoon so rather than camp and head home in the morning he came by our place. We had some wine and did some cooking. Had some wine and did some eating. Then we had some wine afterwards. Partied like it was the end of the world. I may not have been taken Saturday, but was feeling like that would have been the better option. :oops:

Marc reliving his previous life:
gallery_176_163_217649.jpg

No Panda meat after all. Halibut Cheeks.
gallery_176_163_1108.jpg

His shirt says "Bill's Beer Removal Service" but Gandolph was pretty good at making wine disappear too.
gallery_176_163_48130.jpg

His shirt says "Bill's Beer Removal Service" but Gandolph was pretty good at making wine disappear too.
gallery_176_163_48130.jpg

And those truly were some incredible bottles of grape juice.... :D
Thanks Ted!!!

Ok I'm not paying the hookers, my credit cards or my drug connection. We all get a do over.

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-world/us-preacher-resets-doomsday-after-failed-rapture-20110525-1f2tv.html

OK, so you all still have time to join my camper sitting company. Still working out the details.I need to check with Mr. Camping for more info. Don't wait be the first to sign up.

Frank

The second "End of the world" came and went last friday (21).We are all still here.I guess now we need to look forward to 12/12 for the Mayan end.That gives us over a year to get out there and camp.

Frank

Back
Top Bottom