WTB 1st Gen Tundra access cab for FWC Eagle **FOUND ONE**

tylers

Interested in a used 1st generation tundra access cab can truck 2003-2006 4wd and <200k for my Four Wheel Camper Eagle. Let me know what you have. I am located in Oregon.

Thanks

The struggle is real! I just need a FWC Eagle for my 1st Gen AC Tundra. Maybe....we can find a package deal to split!

Thanks spudbob, I updated my post. I need a 4wd since I live in central oregon and get a lot of snow. I am also looking for something with less than 200k miles as well. I currently have a newer tacoma and it's a bit of a dog with the camper on. I use to have a 06 tundra but traded it in due to tranny problems. Now I am wishing I had just got it fixed.

Yikes! I value ours at $1,356.18. Not for sale though. Somewhat related...our 2004 Land Cruiser with 135k Miles is worth about $24,000 in this market. So who knows. Good luck with the search! Great truck/camper combo!

tylers said:
And actually....this guy is willing to sell his Tundra already set up for a FWC. Our Tundra’s twin....w/o the patina!

Yeah I spoke with the seller, he mentioned getting offers of 42k and 40k for the camper and truck combo which seems a bit crazy and that's putting the 2005 tundra at 25k since the camper is for sale at 17k?!?!

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/rvs/d/seattle-2018-four-wheel-camper-fleet/7291553211.html

Some of these Tundra prices are all over the place.
The Medford one is a V6 with 171k miles and 4wd for 12.500k.

But it looks like there are a bunch of Tundras out there.Which is good to see.
Frank

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
Some of these Tundra prices are all over the place.
The Medford one is a V6 with 171k miles and 2wd for 12.500k.

But it looks like there are a bunch of Tundras out there.Which is good to see.
Frank
I think it said 4X4!

Yeah the prices seem to fluctuate a lot. I am hoping a member or someone who knows someone might have a good truck they might want to part with. The craigslist and dealer adds don't seem to add up based on year and miles and such. It kind of seems like a crap shoot and whatever someone will pay I suppose. I didn't realize these are starting to turn into used old tacoma's for pricing on some of these guys.

FYI I have a 2006 Tundra access cab with 123,000 that will be for sale in the Fall. It is in great shape and has E rated tires and Air bags. It is a V6 2WD, but that is all I have needed for my Hawk. It also has a custom air deflector.

Attachments

• 20210223_172528.jpg
    20210223_172528.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 74
I'm located in Bend and am considering parting with my 02 Tundra AC TRD 4x4. It has 197k miles on it and is pretty clean for it's age. I'm thinking of going to full size, but haven't decided to pull the trigger yet. Anyways, it's a great truck and I don't think anyone would be disappointed by it. Have lots of maintenance records and has only had a few owners. Hard to settle on a price with the way they are listed all over, but I would probably list it at 14k as it sits. At that price it would come with a nice Snugtop canopy, rhino rack, and FSR roof tent, and the wood storage/sleeping platform build out in the bed. In the past year I've had the brakes done and put on Bilstein 5100 front struts. Has a nice JVC navigation, apple car play, hands free blue tooth touch screen unit. Otherwise the truck is pretty stock, rust free, and was essentially a grandpa grocery getter most of its life. Has K02's on it that will last through the summer, but probably best to replace before another winter. If you think you're interested you could message me and I can text you some pictures.

Got one, actually a wander the west member from PDX reached out to me and I purchased his truck.

Back
Top Bottom