WTB: 2001 or newer FWC Hawk or ATC Panther for DCSB Tundra

I am looking for a 2001 or newer Four Wheel Hawk Camper or ATC Panther (for my Toyota Tundra with 6.5' bed) in excellent condition for sale and am a cash buyer ready to buy. Can travel a little (located in Denver) as my truck is set up and ready to pick it up. Would prefer to keep it within 500 miles or if you can meet me within 500 miles, that works too.
As far as preferred options, I'd ideally like it as loaded as possible but desire a side awning, dual battery system hopefully and at least wired for solar, roof rack, fully working fridge on all means of power or 2 way elec/dc, roof lift assist, 4 corner jacks, and 2-3 burner stove. I prefer the front dinette or side couch/bed for layout as I'm sleeping 2-4. None are deal breakers if yours doesn't have those options, just what I'm hoping for. Arctic package would be awesome too.

I'm located in Wheat Ridge but can travel a 500 mile radius for the right camper/deal. Can't really afford a newer model unless you'd be willing to trade for my camper that was originally built for a Tacoma (amazing late 2014 Phoenix custom-can send pics if someone is interested). It fits in my Tundra fine but have been looking for a Hawk now as the Phoenix was originally built for my dad's Taco and he decided to go with a trailer after he had it built.

Thanks and call, text, or email me if you're thinking about selling! Have other trades too if you're interested in bartering. 2005 Toyota Matrix AWD, RARE Combi Camp UL tent trailer, outdoor gear galore, Scadden Outlaw fishing raft/pontoon, Let's Go Aero GearWagon 125 cargo trailer/camper, and more. Let me know! I can be reached at ffchelm at gee mail dawt com or 9 7 zero 4 zero 6 zero 8 zero 9. I look forward to speaking with you!

TGR...

Perhaps you should consider traveling a bit further than 500 miles to locate YOUR new to you Hawk.

The Hawk Paul linked in the above post looks like an excellent buy. I don't think I've seen a 1 1/2 year old camper with all the extras priced accordingly!

The money saved in their asking price would more than cover the fuel/hotel costs driving to Jacksonville to pick it up off the dock! Looks like a very nice "turn key" Hawk! Having said that, I've never seen or know anything about this Hawk other than comment/pictures offered in their post.

Thanks for the tip guys and yes, I did see that one. Don't think I'm not extremely tempted but unfortunately right now between work and kids, I just don't currently have the free time for a road trip to FL. I realize the cost savings aspect too and am kicking myself for not jumping on the one in E Oregon about a month ago. Truth be told, I'm more looking/hoping for an early/mid 2000s model to save a little $ and try to keep it in the 10k ballpark. And while thuths are being told, I currently have my Phoenix as well which works just fine so can wait for the right deal/location that works.

I do appreciate the heads up and I should probably extend to more like 1000 miles instead of 500. I'd definitely head to OR, WA, NV, ID , MT, AZ, NM, etc for the right camper.

Thanks again for the heads up!

Hey....I just sent you an email with my 2005 Four Wheel Camper that is for sale...Let me know if you didn't get it. Thanks CJ

Back
Top Bottom