Wtb Camper Jacks

coho51

Does anyone know of an RV salvage yard where I might be able to pick up some bolt on camper jacks around Denver or Ft. Collins CO. You can PM me or my e-mail is coho51@msn.com. Need bad for steelhead fly fishing trip comeing up in 3 weeks and I can't raise my camper up.

Thanks Jeff

Does anyone know of an RV salvage yard where I might be able to pick up some bolt on camper jacks around Denver or Ft. Collins CO. You can PM me or my e-mail is coho51@msn.com. Need bad for steelhead fly fishing trip comeing up in 3 weeks and I can't raise my camper up.

Thanks Jeff

Jeff: I just bought a near new 4 Wheel Camper without jacks. They're $1200. installed. I bought used cable jacks for $150., new $450. You center the jacks on each side (on very solid ground!) and carefully crank up each side until the camper is off the truck. Try craigslist to look for them or post a" wanted" ad. If you can tap into the camper crowd around the Front Range, you might find someone who would be kind enough to lend or rent you jacks. A regular rental equipment company might have cable jacks.
Sincerely,
Rob

Stan had a pair of cable jacks.

http://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2688/page__hl__jacks__fromsearch__1

Back
Top Bottom