WTB camper & truck package. Will travel

rystjohn

Advanced Member
Long story short, my lady and I have sold just about everything we own in order to make our dreams of living on the road for a year come true. We are now without vehicles and need a truck and camper. I'd much prefer to buy an already set-up package and be ready to hit the road. Our budget is a little tight. At most we could spend about 14k, but might be able to stretch that. We'd like some money left over for out "launch" in September when we hit the road.

If anyone has a lead or is thinking of selling their setup and would like to see it go to a good home, we will take very good care of it and take it on many adventures!

We're also up to travel a shorter distance (Southeast, 200 mile radius or so of Asheville NC) for just a solid truck. Or camper.

Thanks everyone!

Sorry for not updating...Lon story short no.

My truck didn't sell in time to purchase the CA truck & camper and so I told the seller to go ahead and sell it. I'm actually happy because I was on the fence with a truck that only got 10mpg.

Then we had a FWC and tundra lined up in CO....guy backed out of the deal two days after we bought $700 plane tickets....

Many trucks later and we finally have a '97 Dodge Ram 2500 long bed 4x4 with a Cummins Turbo Diesel. It only has 195k on it or so and purrs like a wookie.

Now we need to find a camper.

Sorry to hear the about the trouble. Things happen for a reason. There's plenty of good campers out there. Be patient and one will come your way. I flew out to Montana a few years ago to pick up a used Ford truck and got the " switcheroo" pulled on me. The dealer had sold the truck that I had put money down to hold. He found a similar truck and was trying to pass it off as the original truck. No bueno.

Hey rystjohn, give me a call sometime or email . 812-877-7878 wattknot@frontier.com. Go back to page 5 in gear, check out our grandby

Back
Top Bottom