WTB Four Wheel Camper Hawk

Tarponman1

Hi I'm looking for a FWC Hawk. I'm located on the Alabama Gulf Coast and I can arrange shipping. The only time I've had any luck finding them they are in California or other places in the northwest, as most people know there are very few around down here due to our climate.

I know this is my first post but I have been following this site for about 10 years. I have called all the ones I've found and the most recent ones posted on the used pop-up camper alert thread.

Hurricane Sally recently damaged my house in Orange Beach, AL and I plan on traveling around in this rig while rebuilding my house. Give me a call or text at 251-454-5418 if you have one. Thank you

**I can't use the FWD dinette model since it won't allow for a rear window A/C in the future. Thank you

You might want to check with FWC, I have the rear AC in my Hawk and I was told that the factory does a different frame for the AC, ITS NOT just a matter of removing the window and installing the AC. Shoot Stan an email and ask.
Good luck

Larry,

Thank you, much appreciated insight. I will get in touch with Stan. Hopefully I can add a support plate/ bracket of some kind.

Back
Top Bottom