WTB Four Wheel or All Terrain Camper for 2007 Tundra

mtnras

Advanced Member
Looking for a relatively new, <10y, camper in good/excellent condition for my 2007 Tundra LTD w/ a 6.5ft bed. Considering a Grandby, Hawk or Panther; although any other suggestions will be considered. Located in Boise, Idaho but willing to travel.
Thanks,

mark

OK I keep seeing this "bump" thing here. Enlighten me Pulllleeeeeze!

See here O mighty postmaster:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bump_(Internet)

(Not to be confused with Hijacking)
biggrin.gif

when an older post is commented on (bump) it puts it back to the front of the list. It gets noticed again.

..............mtnras, order a new panther, just the way you want it, through www.jayaronowcampersales.com

the camper model you want is probably the most popular and good used ones go very fast. Personal 3 cents, inflation is everywhere.

Good luck with your search.

3 month wait for a new one... kayaking season will be over!

3 month wait for a new one... kayaking season will be over!

You might check with Chnlisle he may have one in stock.

I played the waiting game with cash in hand for several months looking for a good late model used Hawk.

I finally decided that life was too short and ordered a new one from FWC.

All I can advise you to do is have the cash ready and be prepared to jump if a suitable unit should become available. They go really fast.

I was looking at the end of last Summer, when I thought they should come up for sale used.
Missed a couple that were over 200 miles away and found nothing locally.
Finally used the "low build season", aka Late Fall & Winter, to get mine built by ATC the way I wanted it.
And, you may get a nice price if you pay CASH in the low build season.

So, keep your eyes pealed and have the cash at the ready, just in case.
Otherwise, use the tent again this Spring & Summer, then buy new in the late Fall.
I'm so glad I went the "NEW" route.

Back
Top Bottom