WTB: FWC Hawk *FOUND ONE!*

MattK

On the hunt for a clean Four Wheel Camper Hawk to complete our 2016 Tundra. I get Craigslist alerts and prowl this forum regularly but always seem to come in second... or third in the case of the Hawk that got away today.

Hoping to find something clean, 2005 or newer in the 7k-11k range. Ideally with fridge, furnace, solar, awning, etc. More than a base model.

I live near the coast of Central California and would drive anywhere in the state (and possibly out of state) for the right one.

Thanks!

Good luck with this, Matt!

Way back in 2012 I started out just like you. After six frustrating months I went over to the Dark Side and ordered my first Hawk fro the factory. Fast forward five years later and I just took possession of my third NEW FWC- this tie a new 2018 Grandby flatbed model on a new Ram 3500.

Come on over to the Dark Side...
sUTCeKHHcPzaqQYGdfc4mMUoxiiO_7LUaZM1VghT4IN7wSCy4cVQbtFmCIRGu_X53Aj1NcPGsagHyYJGEF63lnHRhU97ZuO9c1ebEQTNnGRxxxegB8T-x3-yz7kqV_lkFWRQ6mrEJykFD_hkD644VI-CWG0k-vuRHHaBuMlmqIfDq0nG-HRz4NHne6Uw3Ypgb0lQjFZ3x7ysXAGJRVp0--6_td6G7VEVXU8_hFFgA__3K-Dwo2u5CG6cbbF-Z72d6g6A6ae7_oO-MWBgIrWBtAaaiYO-MUkUmhTPdjiJ_Dh5lP0JlnLaIvyrwZTyj8Y0z5tUwkHmJYxQdmkgrXMolxA61111bMOzjV3MKGzk0Egof4cUun0w6ZhdJRMl56-C5w12ju0CAF2NTdRy_8lcsCap2fUCfmLVuopQeOKTbyi8R4X_PxNuBo6fviik9PfZmXMUELtaJxQ7wYfLhQ7Pr_3z_rq2PCVg5EBT-Hpm1f0TKri2kPxcyUbXRVv7NbXtEFIuVIkngByLIvvo3BGY-0UJ5C15pXs1JJ9e936wHqzLRDPdf7yvE5CryCsMlQRmvl29NFZeFIkAbjJ9mD1boEWVCjR-KVv9SMzpVkrB=w1451-h949-no

This has been on Denver CL
denver.craigslist.org/rvs/d/four-wheel-camper-hawk-shell/6559290913.html

Thanks Markgyver and otisdog, but after much consideration we're looking for a full camper not just a shell. Your tips are very much appreciated though!

Not to discourage you. I was in the same boat for many, many months. Finally bit the bullet and jumped in on a new build. I ran out patience. I'm not sure what options you are looking for, but there were three or four in the greater L.A. area recently. There is a 2009 Hawk currently listed on CL for $15K. Real clean. Best of luck. They do tend to come up for sale quite regularly. Make sure you have everything ready to go. Many times, I couldn't be the first one there

Matt - I am about to advertise a 2011 Hawk for sale. It is in PERFECT condition. It has nearly every feature. Specifically designed for the high rails of Tundra or Ford 150. Smooth vinal siding instead of metal. Awning, three way frig, two burner stove, hot and cold water, outside hot and cold shower, memory foam mattress, furnace, electric two way vent fan, upgraded cabinet handles (canoes), jacks, and aluminum stairs. Been kept inside all its life other than trips.

Call me or email if you are interested. $15,000. New was $25,000 plus. New now would be $30,000?

I am at 970-275-3678 or jeff@coloradothirteeners.com

Thanks for the tips and feedback. After nearly giving up, we found a Hawk that's perfect for our family just a few miles from our house. Now the fun begins...

Back
Top Bottom