WTB - FWC Kestrel (or Hawk) for 2000 Tundra Access Cab

sjelmes

Greetings and Salutations! Having recently sold my Sprinter, I've bought myself a great 2000 Tundra Access Cab as the platform of my next adventure vehicle. Picture attached.

I really loved my sprinter, but after many trips (including five weeks in baja) I came to realize there were simply places I wanted to go that she couldn't go. I found an excited buyer, who promised to take good care of her, and so she went to a new home.

I'm looking for a used FWC Kestrel model in good condition (basically meaning no leaks or damage). I live in Colorado, but I'm happy to travel just about anywhere to pick up the right camper. Would love to stay under $7K if I can.

As I know Kestrel models are rare, I'd also consider a FWC hawk especially if it had previously been installed in a gen1 tundra.

Feel free to respond here or you can email me directly at steven@sjeproductions.com

Thanks in advance for any leads, tips, advice or highfives offered!

Steve

Attachments

• 00t0t_eQvOczmRTbC_1200x900 2.36.36 PM.jpg
    00t0t_eQvOczmRTbC_1200x900 2.36.36 PM.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 80
Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
Welcome to the group Steven. Nice looking truck.
There are a few members that have Hawks on the 1st gen Tundra.
Might be easier to find a Hawk.
Frank
Thanks Frank! Love the forum. Definitely learning lots here. Agree on the hawk, but figured never hurts to ask. Maybe get lucky.

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
Steven I have a ATC Bobcat that works great on my 02 AC cab.
But I think they might be harder to find.
Have you thought about new,maybe a shell model?
Frank
Feeling confident the right used camper will present itself, so for the time being I'm gonna keep on that path. I've done a little research on ATC. I'll give them a closer look.

Back
Top Bottom