WTB High Quality Camper For 2016 Ram 2500 8' Bed

taylor3633

I am located in Big Sky, MT and looking to get into my first slide in. Just sold my SMB

Hello Vic,
Thanks for the link. I am chatted with the guys at Hallmark on Saturday and am waiting for pics on a couple of their used units. I am particularly interested in the 08 Guanella but am not sure about the price and of course I need to see some interior pics.
In terms of the type of travel we do, last month we did a five day tour of BC's Powder Highway ski area parking lot camping, we do some mtn bike trips to the desert, and lots of local extended weekend trips. I have grown accustomed to having a rig that will essentially go where I want it to go in our 4x4 Sportsmobile.
Any thoughts out there on Phoenix campers?
At this time I have basically narrowed it down to either ordering a new Grandby, or possibly the 08 Guenella once I see pics.
One concern with the guenella is that I don't want it to stick over my tailgate as I will often carry a bike rack or pull a raft.
Thanks again!

Hello Taylor3633
We got the Cougar similar to the Grandby, we were able to get it the way we wanted. There is a dealer in Jackson Hole Wyoming I think he name is Denny. We talked with him when we were trying to decide on the camper we wanted, he was very helpful and seemed very busy with his business. I think I found he website on FWC site.
Russ

PS did you see this

http://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/topic/14029-2009-grandby-shell-model-with-extras/

Back
Top Bottom