WTB/ISO: Hallmark, Outfitter, Phoenix or other pop-up truck camper

sam14au

My wife and I are looking to buy a used pop-up truck camper. Ideally a Hallmark, but would also consider Outfitter/Phoenix preferably or possibly Northstar/Bundutec/Alaskan and the like. Not a hard side, not a lower quality one (ie Palomino) and not an out of business older brand (ie Skamper).

Looking for an 8-8.5 ft model but will be carried on a short bed truck F-350. We strongly prefer to have an inside shower for hanging wet/snowy gear to dry, with a cassette or porta toilet (not black tank) to make winter camping smoother. We are willing to consider other configurations (flush toilet that we can remove and put in a porta, or no inside shower but room to store a porta, etc) for the right camper. Probably looking in the ~5-20 years old range, depending on brand and price.

We are located in Colorado but willing to travel - plus we have to get the truck from the Midwest to Colorado in the next month or so anyway.

We have a 14' Everest, l with the N-S bed, that I'm considering selling. I have it on a long bed, but it has the cargo boxes and can fit on either a long bed or a short bed. I've upgraded it with 2, 100AH BB batteries, 2000k inverter with remote start, Frolli system under the bed, new converter charger, Victron 100/50 solar charger, Zamp external solar connection. I have, but have not installed yet, an automatic transfer switch, and another Victron solar charge controller. It has a HUGE cabinet where the shower would be. We use a porta potti. It came with a water heater, but I removed it. I still have it, and it can go with it. Message me if that would interest you.

We have a 14' Everest, l with the N-S bed, that I'm considering selling. I have it on a long bed, but it has the cargo boxes and can fit on either a long bed or a short bed. I've upgraded it with 2, 100AH BB batteries, 2000k inverter with remote start, Frolli system under the bed, new converter charger, Victron 100/50 solar charger, Zamp external solar connection. I have, but have not installed yet, an automatic transfer switch, and another Victron solar charge controller. It has a HUGE cabinet where the shower would be. We use a porta potti. It came with a water heater, but I removed it. I still have it, and it can go with it. Message me if that would interest you.
Still looking, message sent!

Back
Top Bottom