WTB Lightweight Pop-Up Truck Camper (FWC Hawk/Hallmark) and Truck

KatieAndMark

We are actively looking for a lightweight pop-up truck camper, preferably Four Wheel Camper (Hawk or similar), Hallmark, etc and a Crew cab truck (F150 Ecoboost with payload package upgrades preferred but will consider 3/4 trucks as well) . A combo would be ideal, but will consider buying separately. We are located in Bellingham, Washington but are willing to travel for the right setup. Thanks so much!

I have a Hawk Shell with a number of added options. It has had little use and is mounted on a 2017 Tundra with 4,000 miles. If this interests you, email me at jimincda99@gmail.com. I am located in North Idaho.

Have you found your vehicle yet? I will soon have for sale a 2001 GMC Sonoma with around 180K - had total pro mechanic inspection, tune, brakes,radiator,etc. (details if wanted) a couple K miles ago. Runs and rides perfectly.
Camper is 2004 Eagle 4 Wheel with lots of add-ons (screen door,heat awning, etc.,roof racks - can carry 2 kayaks or tow 8ft pram that's available. Also have light weight trailer if you don't want things on top. Pics and more details if you're interested.
Harry

Back
Top Bottom