WTB Newish Hawk

HandTurkee

Advanced Member
On the hunt for a a newish Hawk. I prefer front dinette but would consider side dinette as well. Other features I'm pretty flexible on.

I plan to actively look for 30-60 days and if I can't find what I want in the used market I'll just order exactly what I want for fwc and start the waiting game.

I'm very familiar with the current camper market...it's nuts. I'd make a transaction fast and easy and am ready to travel. I'm game to pay a very fair price, but won't pay an ultra premium that I see some go for. Though I'd prefer not to wait a year, I'd rather wait than pay a frenzy price. The current market is making a brand new fwc look like a deal...which I never thought I'd say :)

I'll update this thread once I find a camper or get one ordered. I'm a big fan of this forum so appreciate any leads you guys can pass my way.

In the same boat and thinking the same thing! Only difference is that I am looking for an Eagle or Fleet. If I don’t find one fairly priced in good shape...I will order a Fleet.

If I see a Hawk...I will let you know. Good luck with your search!

Back
Top Bottom