WTB Tacoma Access Cab w/ FWC or ATC on it (combo sale)

Mike M

Hey everyone,

I am looking for a 2009-2016 Access cab Tacoma w/ a Four Wheel or All Terrain camper on it. I live in Colorado but I am willing to come to you. I would prefer an automatic transmission with less than 100k miles.

Thank you

Mike
you can call or text me
720 308 6241

Tundra!!! Tacoma doesn't do well with the weight. Just feels under powered

not manual tranny however..... i live in utah, and it has a rak Attach swing out trailer hitch on it for bike racks too.

Thank you for your help and offers guys. After much research I think I am after an access cab tacoma (09-16 preferably) with FWC camper combo sale. I have up to about $25k to spend and would love to get a truck under 100k miles. I understand that may be tricky, therefore I am looking for the truck all across the USA and I am willing to fly for it. However, if a sweet combo sale pops that would be easier for me.

thanks
Mike
720 308 6241

Hey WTW community,

This is my thread and I am still hunting. I have narrowed down my search to a 2009-2016 AC Tacoma. I would prefer
- less than 100k
- Automatic
- Combo sale w/ a FWC or AT camper on it.
- Heater, Fridge/Ice box, table, stove preferred in the camper.

I understand this might be a pipe dream, so I am looking for the Truck and camper individually as well.

thanks!

Mike

Thanks Pax,

I have contacted the Reno guy about the camper. I contacted Marty from AT to see if it"s possible to get a stove, fridge/ice box and other accessories added to the camper. I am waiting to hear back from Marty.

The truck is out of my price range and I would prefer a AC Tacoma if possible. I am noticing there are a lot more DC Tacoma trucks out there than AC Tacoma trucks.

thanks again Pax, I appreciate the help!

Back
Top Bottom