WTT 13' scamp for ultralight truck camper

underpowered

Advanced Member
This a real long shot on this forum, but I figured it would be worth a try:

about the scamp:
I have a 2005 13' scamp trailer, with a ton of upgrades. https://www.scamptrailers.com/showroom/13-standard-trailers I have the non-bath model

factory upgrades include:
all of the 'package' options
three speed fantastic fan
16000 btu furnace

aftermarket upgrades:
all led lighting
100 ah lifepo4 batery mounted inside the camper
renogy mppt 30a solar controller
renogy dc dc battery charger

Everything is in excellent the thing still shines like new. the previous owner (who had it from new until a year ago) used it literally 5 nights, and kept it in a garage. I have probably slept 50 nights in this thing in the last year.

About the truck camper:

I have a 4.0l v6 ford ranger that I am looking to kit with something really light. ATC bobcat shell, FWC eagle/fleet/swift shell, project-m, at overland atlas. something in that ballpark. I would love if it had heat, and needs to be insulated or insulatable. (I do a lot of winter camping) needs to weigh less than 900#, and fit a midsize truck. Ideally would also include some seating, and perhaps a dinette. Need to be able to stand up inside it, preferably while my girlfriend is still in bed.

I am located in salt lake city, but willing to travel a bit for the right deal. Title in hand on the scamp, and I have money to throw in for the right camper. If you have something like what I am describing that you are looking to sell let me know, also willing to buy without a trade. Will upload more pictures tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom