WTW Tee shirt & Sticker

firemen7

I would like to purchase a WtW sticker for the FWC and a tee shirt for myself. Does anyone know where I can purchase the highly desirable items?
Thanks

When DirtyDog sold WTW at the beginning of 2012 the WTW logo-gear became no longer available. I don't know why that was so...unless DD couldn't legally -- on his own -- sell stuff with "Wander The West" on it after he sold the site...and/or DD didn't want to give permission to the new owners of WTW to continue the offerings.
I'm totally just speculating on the reasons why (beyond the fact of DD selling WTW), but since those who know haven't explained why...

Maybe some members who have such highly desirable items might offer them to the highest bidder, like on Ebay.
I have a couple of extra WTW T-shirts, but I'm saving them as a hedge against stock-market collapse, to provide me a back-up retirement nest egg.

<snip>
Maybe some members who have such highly desirable items might offer them to the highest bidder, like on Ebay.
I have a couple of extra WTW T-shirts, but I'm saving them as a hedge against stock-market collapse, to provide me a back-up retirement nest egg.

I just had to go find mine; found neglected at the bottom of my t-shirt drawer. I have moved it to our safe. It's right next to the Lady's old Barbie.

I tried last year too and no dice-as Mark said, one of the many changes that took place when DD sold the site! That's what I get for being a passive user and watcher of this site for to long before starting to take part in the e-net fun here! But in my heart I pretend:LOL: I have one on when I'm on my adventures.

Smoke

I guess I'll get a Sharpie and an old shirt and improvise. I think I'll use different colored sharpies for effect. Smoke, if it turns out halfway decent I'll make one for you

I think I have a WTW sticker around here somewhere. PM me your address and I'll drop it in the mail for you

I guess I'll get a Sharpie and an old shirt and improvise. I think I'll use different colored sharpies for effect. Smoke, if it turns out halfway decent I'll make one for you

Deal Firemen7-maybe all of us "WTW" T shirtless ones' can have a "Rondezvoius" out in outback where we can sit in our strong back chairs, eat slab bacon and shrimp, drink some good beer and vodka, & admire our sharpie improvised t-shirts, and lament about the passing of both twinkies and WTW T-shirts and stickers! :eek:

Smoke

BSS,
Thanks, it's on the way

Smoke,
Bacon rapped shrimp with a twinkie chaser, hum, my taste budds would go into overload.

Maybe I should send my mint-condition T-shirt to one of those bootleg-apparel manufacturers in Asia, as a template, and get a few thousand copies made up. Might be more profitable than just keeping them and hoping their value appreciates...along with the box of Hostess Cupcakes I have in the freezer.
:D

I've been looking for some WTW stickers! New owners, lets get some going! They will sell QUICK! :D Pretty please. haha

I've been looking for some WTW stickers! New owners, lets get some going! They will sell QUICK! :D Pretty please. haha

I have a couple WTW stickers, they can be yours for $1,000,000. :p

I have a couple WTW stickers, they can be yours for $1,000,000. :p

Come to think about it, I bet I can find an extra sticker around here.

Back
Top Bottom