XPCamper Gallery

DirtyDog

Captain Leisure
Site Team
There is now a gallery dedicated to XPCampers:

http://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/index.php?app=gallery&module=cats&do=sc&cat=116

Note that if you are a contributing member, you will get points for posting photos in this gallery.

Seen Sept. 16/11 at Red Rock Canyon Conservation Area, NV - saw it last moment, so pics are not perfect. Older couple, state unknown.

Attachments

• P1000804small.jpg
    P1000804small.jpg
    477.5 KB · Views: 198
Seen Sept. 16/11 at Red Rock Canyon Conservation Area, NV - saw it last moment, so pics are not perfect. Older couple, state unknown.

Attachments

• P1000805small.jpg
    P1000805small.jpg
    413.8 KB · Views: 210
Boy it's tough to be known as the "Older Couple". We saw you in Red Rock, pity you didn't wave as we would have stopped and chatted.... Maybe we need a secret hand signal for WTW members..... Marc at XP had said something about AARP but I really didn't understand the accent!

We have Texas plates but don't live there. We are on XPCamper's Facebook page as the Black Chevy going to Africa.

My apologies! :LOL: I remember seeing you coming in the night before and thought to myself, "that looks like an XP camper" but I wasn't sure. Then I forgot about it in the beer fog/food coma I was in.

The next morning when you left I just ran for the camera when I saw you leaving.

Where were you heading/coming from? We came to Vegas to meet up with friends after seeing SW UT (Red Canyon, Bryce area). Then we headed back and hung out in Moab and Capitol Reef for a while.

Maybe we need a secret hand signal for WTW members

I see you just joined up yesterday...so you weren't a member at the time.
Send DD a PM and he'll send you a video demonstrating the WTW gang-sign.
tongue.gif

gang........cult............. :oops:

You're right, ski -- WTW probably is more of a cult than a gang...
wink.gif

I get lots of hand signals as I careen about the Happy Valley. I'm pretty sure they are NOT the official WTW signal! :rolleyes:

Mike

How much is the damn hand signal DVD or does it come with my new membership kit? Which I haven't recieived yet!

O.K. I don't believe you all can understand XP Marc's accent.... Not one comment about forever having to say "WHAT"!

O.K. I don't believe you all can understand XP Marc's accent....

XP001, you think he's hard to understand when he's on his best behavior trying to sell you an XP? Some of us have had the pleasure (?) to camp with Marc. Once "Gandolph" starts magically making beer disappear he really starts to slaughter the English language. But we just smile and agree with him because he is usually cooking some epic meal for the gang. Well, that's not true. We usually tease him mercilessly about it. Look back at the Warner Mountains and October Pork Rally trip reports for what it is like to camp with Marc.

By the way, congrats on getting an XP. Marc really does a great job and they are fantastic campers. Enjoy your travels.

Thought I'd post some photos of my XPCamper. One on the road and two at home. These shots can give you an idea how compact the camper is when lowered, and the spaciousness when in the raised position.

Attachments

• Sun set at Mulie Point.JPG
    Sun set at Mulie Point.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 229
  • XP at home.JPG
    XP at home.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 233
  • XP safe at home.JPG
    XP safe at home.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 214
Once "Gandolph" starts magically making beer disappear he really starts to slaughter the English language.

Remember, it's us that need to catch up with our Teutonic roots of the English language!
Even though my mom is German, I need to listen closely, especially after a few brews. :D

Cedar Pocket CG, Virgen River Canyon AZ.

You are back in AZ already? And not covered in snow! I am so jealous. :p

I had never heard of an XPCamper until this thread. They look so nice I wondered why I didn't get something like that instead of my ATC. I dled the price list, and now I know why. :D

Hello winks, They are not cheep. However the value for the price is there. When compared to their competition they are very competitively priced. All the fittings, appliances, windows and other fixtures are top notch.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom